Thursday, May 29, 2014

Goedemiddag Amsterdam

May 29, 2014

It's been a great visit to Amsterdam. I stayed with a culinary school pal, Ema who recently made the move across the pond (check out her adventures ). We have spent the last 4 days eating our way through the city - my kind of sightseeing. 

Unfortunately the Anne Frank House was sold out during my entire stay but walked past for a visual confirmation at least. With our #1 historical attraction a bust, it was on to the next thing on our list - the #HeinekenExperience a museum/historical factory tour. 25% of the tour was pretty interesting, including a lesson on the proper way to drink beer (come to find out I've been doing it wrong all these years). The other 75% of the tour was an interactive advertisement to drink more Heineken. 

In efforts to familiarize Ema with all the neighborhoods of her new home town, we paid the Red Light District a visit.Touring the red light district on a weekday morning didn't exactly showcase it's excitement or lure very well. It was a pretty quiet street with mostly closed restaurants and bars but with the occasional sleepy, slightly sad, looking prostitute standing in a second story window. Since it was only 10am, I'm guessing the district's A-team was probably still sleeping. 

Thinking I should make the most of my time across the pound, I decided to bop down to paris for the weekend. This little side trip will make my country count 6 for this trip - the passport is looking happy!


xumeiqing said...

louis vuitton bags
air max 90
nike air max
louboutin uk
air jordan uk
coach outlet online
fake oakleys outlet
prada sunglasses
hollister outlet
yeezy boost 350
the north face
nike air max shoes
adidas superstar
polo ralph lauren
ray ban sunglasses
tiffany and co
louis vuitton outlet online
ecco shoes
coach outlet
lacoste shoes
oakley sunglasses
north face jackets
north face jackets
skechers shoes
michael kors outlet
versace sunglasses
converse trainers
ghd flat iron
adidas superstars
lebron james shoes
michael kors outlet online
coach outlet store online
nike air max uk
oakley sunglasses
hollister co
ralph lauren outlet
true religion jeans
oakley sunglasses
adidas shoes uk
kate spade handbags

dong dong23 said...

christian louboutin shoes
polo ralph lauren
louis vuitton bags
polo ralph lauren
michael kors outlet online sale
christian louboutin shoes
coach outlet
air jordan 13
christian louboutin outlet
timberland outlet
toms outlet
coach outlet
cheap jordans
kevin durant shoes
ray ban sunglasses
true religion shorts
gucci handbags
fitflop sandals
louis vuitton bags
beats wireless headphones
coach outlet store online
oakley vault
rolex watches outlet
cheap oakley sunglasses
abercrombie & fitch
toms outlet
louis vuitton outlet
lebron james shoes
lebron james shoes
beats headphones
tory burch flats
adidas originals shoes
burberry outlet online
kate spade
jordan 11s
louis vuitton handbags
adidas yeezy
coach outlet store online clearances

John said...

michael kors bags
discount nike shoes
coach outlet canada
nike cortez classic
tory burch outlet online
christian louboutin
coach outlet online
coach outlet online

AshleyStevenson said...

Desire to introducing online TV with no hold-up, relax we have located an Get Info upgraded variation of the live How to Install Live NetTV App for Android, iPhone & Windows PC nettv apk for you to download and install Live NetTV by some straightforward steps. As Live NetTV Download soon as you got the apk file validate that.

Post a Comment